Friday 7 September 2007

Jump leads?

I do not understand my own brain sometimes. I was looking back over all my notes from Ireland and the early days here, and there's a whole series of words and scribbles and little diagrams that I have no idea what they stand for. Jump leads for example. What on earth did I see that inspired such an odd choice of word. And why is my memory failing to recognise the cue in? Usually I can picture exactly where and when I wrote something. Apart from the fact it's in my handwriting, I could swear I never wrote it in my notes.

Ah well. Rather routine school day. Worked with Ju exclusively today, actually got somewhere which was fantastic. Then helped Meg with the girls' soccer team. It's starting to get really hot here. Nice. I like it. Ok I've caught up on about four posts already today, this one shall have to wait to be finished. I am le tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then have a nap...
AND THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES!

Anonymous said...

aren't 'jump leads' what you use to start a car? did your car break done or something? Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE PLEASE remember what that was about... to this day I do my head in everytime I try to remember what it friggen means!!!!