Thursday 2 August 2007

I am now in Ireland. Ireland seems to have a lot of hostels. And a lot of people looking for hostels. Due to my complete inability to organise anything in advance, (as you may be discovering, that is a common theme of my travelling. In fact, of my life. Neither of which I have a problem with, but occasionally makes things difficult for those around me), we were amongst those roaming the streets looking for accomodation. Thankfully, due to the high density of said lodgings, (ie. two out of three of the buildings along this particular part of Dublin), it didn't take us long to find somewhere for the night. We're on the move from tomorrow onwards anyway, so it's not as if it matters that much.

Anyway, so I finally met up with Zoe at the airport. She had timed it so that her flight from Greece got in half an hour before mine, and met me at arrivals. But I will continue this tomorrow because I want food and sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg shello aaargh!!! no accomodation!! lazy slack! my goodness you're a worrisome child. I'm glad i'm not your mother :P