Tuesday 14 August 2007

Where in the world is my bro?

Ha! I know where Bennie is! Well, I know where he was on the 8th of August. I guess that doesn't actually tell me where he is now. You can cover a lot of ground in six days. Anyway. Got a letter from him, sent to Beryl and Alex's. Sadly the letter has a dire warning on the back that it will bite me if I open it before the 27th of August. So I haven't been able to read it yet. Because it's not the 27th of August. But I was able to discern that Benniebutthead posted it from Lietuva, ie. Lithuania, almost a week ago. Hmmm.

Ten points for anyone who can guess where he is now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's either in Poland or now Morocco. I think it's Morocco... Yes, just checked my sms's, Morocco from 16th August. What's my prize Shell?

Shelley said...

My gratitude, which will be elevated to the status of Eternal Gratitude should you be able to continue to inform me of his whereabouts. Thanks Watto.

Anonymous said...

Hes in Morroco!!! I win!
but i get 700 points!!!
Mish - what about a section entitaled "Where in the world is my passport?"
(your passport. i know where mine is)
ps i was gonna write more on facebook but cath mae me leave it at that.
ha
i win
love james

Piers Truter said...

Not sure where your brother is, my guess based on no information is Belguim.

Just got your postcard. :-) And yes, postcards from exotic locations will get you off the hook. Glad you are having such a great time overseas.

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that nobody knows where you or your brother is! Again, your poor mother!!