Monday 20 August 2007

The main agenda for today was picking up Zoe from the airport, as she was due to arrive at 2:30pm. Cindy got really worried that there was something wrong, because after disappearing to my room at 6:00pm last night, there was still no sign of me by 10:30am. Obviously she doesn't know me well enough yet. If you want me up for something, you have to wake me up.

Anyway, she showed me round the SIL headquarters, took me around Dar a bit, out to lunch with some of the other Hopac teachers, then to the airport. She had a book on here, I spent the next hour and a half memorising more swahili from the signs. I have to say, I've seen enough of that airport to last me quite a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My god, you had 16 hours sleep and still did not want to get up?? are you some anti-insomniac?